There are two Smuggler class specializations (advanced classes), and they are Gunslinger and Scoundrel. Below you’ll find more information on each of them.
The Gunslinger focuses on ranged combat using dual pistols. The Saboteur skill tree teaches the Gunslinger the usage of explosives and advanced tech where the Sharpshooter skill tree focuses on ranged, precise high damage attacks. The shared skill tree Dirty Fighting focuses on using all sorts of dirty tricks to defeat the enemy.
More about Gunslinger spec (builds, abilities, leveling, PvP, tactics, …)
Master of the trick shot, the first to dive for cover and willing to take advantage of every opportunity, the Gunslinger and his dual blasters are the perfect team. The Gunslinger can shoot out a man’s legs to keep him from charging, blind him so he can’t get to his weapons or inflict serious injuries for maximum distraction. There’s a right target for ending every disagreement and the Gunslinger knows them like the inside of his ship.
- Dual Pistols
- Quickdraw / Fast Attacks
- Ranged DPS
- Saboteur – Teaches the Gunslinger to use explosive and advanced tech to sustain a longer assault.
- Sharpshooter – The Gunslinger focuses on precise, high damage attacks from the safety of cover.
- Dirty Fighting – These tactics leave no trick off-the-table and often leave an enemy crippled of bleeding.
The Scoundrel focuses on close to medium ranged combat and healing and can specialize into either Sawbones which focuses primarily on healing or Scrapper which focuses on stealth and using the scatter gun to sneak in, take out the enemy and sneak out. The skill tree Dirty Fighting is shared between the two and focuses on using all sorts of dirty tricks to defeat the enemy.
More about Scoundrel spec (builds, abilities, leveling, PvP, tactics, …)
The Scoundrel doesn’t have time for politeness or a fair fight. In addition to his trusty blaster the Scoundrel packs a stealth belt, a scattergun and a med pack–everything he needs to get in, knock the enemy for a loop and get out alive. Being invisible works best, but even when Sith fly through the air waving Lightsabers all they get to do is look surprised as the Scoundrel’s scattergun sends them back the way they came. The Scoundrel always shoots first.
- Blaster ‘Shot Gun’
- Stealth / Cover system / Medicine
- Burst ranged damage or Healing
- Sawbones – The Scoundrel patches his allies up using whatever medical supplies he can scrap together.
- Scrapper – Focuses on stealth and using the scatter gun to sneak in, take out the enemy and sneak out.
- Dirty Fighting – These tactics leave no trick off-the-table and often leave an enemy crippled or bleeding
a WordPress rating system