There are two specializations (advanced classes) that are available to Sith Inquisitors: Assassin and Sorcerer. Below you’ll find more information about each of those.
Speed and deception are the tools in the Assassin’s arsenal. Whether using stealth to infiltrate a Republic base and remove a high-profile target or tactfully entering a large-scale battle, the Assassin’s dual-bladed Lightsaber flashes with deadly precision to provide a relentless offense and when necessary, a formidable defense.
The Assassin can channel the Force just as easily, mentally assaulting an enemy and manipulating a confrontation to ensure his side maintains the upper hand.
- Double Bladed Saber
- Burst Melee DPS
The two Assassin skill trees are Deception and Darkness. The shared Assassin and Sorcerer skill tree is Madness.
- Deception – Enhances the Assassin’s stealth ability, helping him sneak up and dispatch his foes.
- Darkness – Focuses on defensive techniques to help protect the Assassin and his allies.
- Madness – Increases the Inquisitor’s mastery of the Force to drain and corrupt his enemies.
The Sith Sorcerer is an advanced class of the Sith Inquisitor.
The Dark Side holds dangerous secrets – and immense power for those who dare to uncover them. The Sorcerer reaches into the darkest corners of the Force to harness volatile energies that can wreak devastation on his enemies and bolster or even heal his allies.
The air around a Sorcerer crackles with dark energy, and those foolish enough to get in a Sorcerer’s way soon learn a new definition of suffering.
- Single Saber
- Force Lightning / Force Drain
- Ranged DPS or Healer
The two Sorcerer skill trees are Lightning and Corruption. The shared Sorcerer and Assassin skill tree is Madness.
- Lightning – Channels the force to overload the Inquisitor’s enemies with blasts of lightning.
- Corruption – Uses dark power to maintain allies’ health in battle, and protect them from enemy attacks.
- Madness – Increases the Inquisitor’s mastery of the force to drain and corrupt his enemies.