The Elder Scrolls Online is probably the most anticipated MMORPG since Star Wars: The Old Republic. Since SWTOR was released there weren’t many AAA titles released but ESO is about to change all that. ESO is based on the incredibly popular Elder Scrolls franchise that has stolen months or even years of time from the most dedicated RPG gamers. Morrowind, Oblivion and of course Skyrim were one of the best-selling single-player RPG games in history which speaks volumes about the upcoming online title.
The Elder Scrolls Online allows players to adventure and quest across the entire continent of Tamriel 1000 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls V (Skyrim), which includes the provinces of Cyrodiil and Skyrim. It features three playable factions and four classes: Dragonknight, Sorcerer, Nightblade and Templar. Don’t be fooled by the relatively small number of classes available though as ESO gives you the ability to customize your class greatly. Guilds from previous Elder Scrolls titles will also be present, including Fighters, Mages, Thieves and the mysterious and deadly Dark Brotherhood.
Due to ESO’s extreme popularity there will be a lot of questions about the game from players who didn’t get the chance to participate in beta testing, and the competition will be as fierce as ever. Having a detailed leveling or strategy guide will be immensely helpful for new players who don’t want to fall behind in the game, so take a look at what’s available and our short guide reviews below.
Killerguides is a well-known guide publisher who brought together some of the most famous names in Elder Scrolls Online to combine their knowledge and effort to write an efficient and rewarding full leveling guide for the game. If there’s anything you’re struggling with in ESO chances are this guide will give you all the answers.
It includes the following information:
- Optimized leveling guide to help you reach level cap in under a week. Provides full quest details with maps and waypoints, marked locations and NPC hubs to make sure you never waste any time going from quest to quest.
- Quest rewards breakdown will also help you gain experience and items faster and more efficiently by telling you which quests are quickly done and have substantially better rewards.
- Also includes strong and proven class builds to help you level up faster, or dominate other players in PvP combat.
- Skill rotations chapter will additionally further ensure you maximize your damage output at any stage of the game.
- Crafting is also covered in a comprehensive way to ensure you not only have the best equipment available for your level but also make quite a lot of gold by reselling crafted equipment to others.
- Making gold is a valuable resource as well and will provide you with all the steps necessary to gain wealth in Elder Scrolls Online. Top farming and grinding spots are revealed and you will be amazed by the amount of gold you can obtain in a short time.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. This strategy guide is not even fully published yet and more and more awesome content is being added on a weekly basis. It’s already the most comprehensive resource for The Elder Scrolls Online leveling with a ton of other tips and strategies included as well. The guide is so far only available for preorder and due to extreme demand already you may want to order your copy as early as possible: chances are it may not be available for very long. The forums are already buzzing with players complaining how the author is revealing the top leveling and gold secrets and everyone is trying to take advantage of them before they get nerfed. I highly recommend you check the guide out and see for yourself how incredibly helpful it is.
So far Killerguides is the only guide available for ESO. If you know of any other ones be sure to post in the comment below or contact me directly for a review.
a WordPress rating system